1) Professed Islam;
2) occupied the lands of the Middle East, North Africa;
3) Lead a semi-nomadic lifestyle;
4) They were distinguished by their cultural characteristics and traditions.
1) Professed Christianity;
2) We left the lands of western and central Europe;
3) Sedentary lifestyle;
4) Religious motives (including the call of the Pope) forced them to go to war against Muslims in order to free the Holy Sepulcher along with the ancient city – Jerusalem.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.