The following consequences of the Crusades can be distinguished:
1) Significant devastation and calamities in the lands of Muslims;
2) Deepening contradictions between West and East;
3) Significant strengthening of the Catholic Church in Europe;
4) Increased confrontation between the Catholic and Orthodox Churches;
5) Development of commodity-money relations, that is, trade;
6) Decline of the Byzantine Empire, which was conquered by Muslims.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.