The 70s of the 19th century became the starting point for the weakening of France in the international arena. The defeat in the war with Prussia led to the loss of a leading position in Europe. The main directions of development of France was the expansion of the territory of the state due to military conflicts of other rival states.
• Capture of Tunisia (1881);
• Occupation of Guinea, Sinegal (1891-1896);
• Rapprochement with England – signing of an agreement on the spheres of ownership (1904);
• Rapprochement with Russia due to the creation of the “Triple Alliance”.
• Recognition of France as a republic by the National Assembly in 1875;
• Creation of a number of democratic laws;
• Strengthening the social order in the French Republic.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.