Features of arachnids.
December 30, 2020
Arachnids are a large group of terrestrial arthropods.
They have the following features:
* they are eight-legged
* the brain has a more complex structure, the abdominal nerve chain is formed by large nerve nodes
* the nervous system in representatives of this class is diverse, but a common feature is the high development of the supraopharyngeal ganglion
* lack of antennae and compound eyes
* excretory organs – malpightive vessels
* eyes are simple and their number may be different in different species of arachnids
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.