Find adjacent corners if one is half the size of the other.
August 25, 2021
The solution of the problem:
Adjacent angles are angles that add up to 180 degrees.
1. One of the adjacent angles is x degrees.
2. Find what the other adjacent angle is equal to.
x * 2 = 2x degrees.
3. Let’s compose and solve the equation.
x + 2x = 180;
3x = 180;
x = 180/3;
x = 60;
4. One of the adjacent angles is x = 60 degrees.
5. Find what is the second adjacent angle.
x * 2 = 60 * 2 = 120 degrees.
Answer: One of the adjacent angles is sixty degrees, the other adjacent angle is one hundred and twenty degrees.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.