1. Find half of the perimeter of this rectangle, it will be the sum of its adjacent sides, for this we divide its perimeter in half.
52/2 = 26 (cm) half of the perimeter of the rectangle.
2. Find the sum of the adjacent sides of the rectangle in parts by adding them together.
4 + 9 = 13 parts is the sum of adjacent sides.
3. Find how many centimeters are in one part.
26/13 = 2 cm per part.
4. Find the first side of the rectangle.
4 * 2 = 8 (cm) the first of the sides.
5. Find the second side.
9 * 2 = 18 (cm)
6. Let’s calculate the area of this rectangle.
18 * 8 = 144 (cm2) area of the rectangle.
Answer: 144 cm2.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.