Conservatism is an ideology, the basis of which is a derogation to tradition.
It has the following features:
1. Respect and reverence for old traditions and the past, negative and cautious attitude towards all innovations
2. Belief in state authority.
3. The big role of religion in society and the state.
4. National pride and exaltation of national greatness.
5. The absence of rare changes in the public order, they are gradual and careful.
6. The hierarchical structure of society, since a special role is assigned to the higher strata of society.
7. Protection of private property as a guarantor of human security.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.