In triangle ABC, angle C is 90 degrees, angle A is 20 degrees greater than angle B. Find angles A and B.
June 26, 2021
The solution of the problem:
Let’s solve the problem using the equation.
1. Let the angle B of the triangle ABC be equal to x ugadus.
2. Find what the angle A of the triangle ABC is equal to.
(x + 20) degrees.
3. Let’s compose and solve the equation:
x + (x + 20) + 90 = 180.
x + x + 20 + 90 = 180.
x + x = 180-20-90.
2x = 70.
x = 70/2.
x = 35 degrees.
4. Angle B of triangle ABC is 35 degrees.
5. Find what the angle A of the triangle ABC is equal to x + 20 = 35 + 20 = 55 degrees.
Answer: Angle A of triangle ABC is fifty-five degrees, angle B of triangle ABC is thirty-five degrees.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.