m (O2) = 3.2 g
m (Fe) = 2.8 g
m required (O2) -?
1) Write the equation of a chemical reaction:
3O2 + 4Fe => 2Fe2O3;
2) Calculate the amount of the substance Fe:
n (Fe) = m (Fe) / M (Fe) = 2.8 / 56 = 0.05 mol;
3) Determine the required amount of O2 substance:
n required (O2) = n (Fe) * 3/4 = 0.05 * 3/4 = 0.0375 mol;
4) Calculate the required mass of O2:
m required (O2) = n required (O2) * M (O2) = 0.0375 * 32 = 1.2 g;
5) Compare the given mass of O2 with the required one:
m (O2)> m required (O2).
Answer: It will be enough.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.