Nomadic agriculture is one of the most important segments of the economy of some countries.
According to the degree of settledness, there are such types of nomadic pastoralism:
2. Semi-nomadic, semi-sedentary (when agriculture already prevails) economy.
4. According to the principle, winter and summer pasture.
By types of nomadism:
2. Vertical. Mountains and plains.
By geographic areas:
1. Eurasian steppes.
2. Middle East.
3. Arabian Desert and Sahara.
4. East Africa.
5. Northern, mainly subarctic zones.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.