1) N2 + 3H2 → 2NH3 (compound reaction; nitrogen, hydrogen, ammonia);
2) 4NH3 + 5O2 → 4NO + 6H2O (substitution reaction; amonniak, oxygen, nitrogen (II) oxide, water);
3) 2NO + O2 → 2NO2 (compound reaction; nitrogen (II) oxide, water, nitrogen (IV) oxide;
4) 4NO2 + 2H2O + O2 → 4HNO3 (compound reaction; nitrogen oxide (IV, water, oxygen, nitric acid);
5) 2HNO3 + Cu (OH) 2 → Cu (NO3) 2 + 2H2O (exchange reaction; nitric acid, cuprum (II) hydroxide, cuprum (II) nitrate, water).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.