Answer: 1, 2, 3, 5.
Explanation of the solution to the problem:
1. Interaction of hydrochloric acid with zinc with the evolution of hydrogen (substitution reaction):
Zn + 2HCl = ZnCl2 + H2.
2. Interaction of hydrochloric acid with zinc hydroxide (neutralization reaction):
Zn (OH) 2 + 2HCl = ZnCl2 + 2H2O.
3. Interaction of hydrochloric acid with zinc oxide (exchange reaction):
2HCl + ZnO = ZnCl2 + H2O.
4. The reaction does not proceed, since the acids do not interact with acidic oxides.
5. Interaction of hydrochloric acid with sodium sulfite:
Na2SO3 + 2HCl = SO2 + H2O + 2NaCl.
6. The reaction does not proceed, since, firstly, hydrochloric acid is weaker than the one in the salt (sulfuric), and secondly, as a result of the reaction, no precipitate is formed, no gas is released, and no water is formed.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.