Sulfuric acid is used in copper production. How can this affect the morbidity of workers in copper smelters?

Sulfuric acid is a very active chemical. On contact with the skin and eyes, it can cause irritation, redness and chemical burns with deep damage and even lead to blindness. Inhalation of vapors, which have a toxic effect, can result in poisoning, burns of the mouth, esophagus, and respiratory tract. Therefore, you need to work only in protective special clothing, use respirators and follow safety rules. Workers at copper smelters have a higher incidence of respiratory diseases, chemical vapor poisoning, and chemical burns.

One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.