Let’s implement the solution:
1. Let’s write down the formula of the substance, introduce the designations:
2. Let’s calculate the molar mass of the substance:
M (KxAlyOz) = 39.8 + 27.6 + 32.6 = 100 g / mol;
3. Determine the amount of mol of potassium, aluminum, oxygen by the formula:
Y (K) = m / M = 39.8 / 39.1 = 1.01 mol;
Y (Al) = 27.6 / 26.9 = 1.06 mol;
Y (O) = 32.6 / 15.9 = 2 mol;
4. Ratios X: Y: Z = K: Al: O = 1: 1: 2;
5. Molecular formula: KAlO2;
6. The name of the substance is potassium aluminate, double salt, a colorless crystalline substance, readily soluble in water, used in the synthesis of potassium salts.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.