The two acute corners of a right triangle are 4: 5, find the larger acute angle.
June 26, 2021
The solution of the problem:
1. Find out what the sum of two acute angles of a right-angled triangle is equal to.
180-90 = 90 degrees.
2. Find out what the sum of two numbers is equal to in relation to two acute corners of a right-angled triangle.
4 + 5 = 9.
3. Find out how many degrees are in one part.
90/9 = 10 degrees.
4. Find out what is equal to one acute angle of the triangle.
10 * 4 = 40 degrees.
5. Find out what the second acute angle of the triangle is equal to.
10 * 5 = 50 degrees.
Answer: The largest acute angle of a right-angled triangle is fifty degrees.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.