To 150 solution with a mass fraction of magnesium nitrate 10% was added 15 grams of the same salt and 45 ml of water was evaporated. the mass fraction of salt in the solution is equal to.
m (Mg (NO3) 2 solution) = 150 g;
w% (Mg (NO3) 2) = 10%;
V (H2O) = 45 ml;
m (Mg (NO3) 2) = 15g;
w% (Mg (NO3) 2 in the final solution) -?
1) Find the mass of magnesium nitrate in solution:
m (Mg (NO3) 2) = 150 g * 0.1 = 15 g;
2) Find the mass of evaporated water:
m (H2O) = p * V = 1 g / ml * 45 ml = 45 g;
3) Find the mass of the solution after adding a portion of salt and evaporating the water:
m (solution) = 150 g + 15 g – 45 g = 120 g;
4) Find the mass of salt after adding a portion:
m (Mg (NO3) 2) = 15 g + 15 g = 30 g
5) Find the mass fraction of magnesium nitrate in the final solution:
w% (Mg (NO3) 2) = m (Mg (NO3) 2): m (solution) * 100% = 30 g: 120 g * 100% = 25%.
Answer: w% (Mg (NO3) 2) = 25%.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.