1) Was located in the north-east of Africa;
2) The territories were flat, where the large Nile River flowed;
3) The climate was hot and dry, rare rainfall, and rare vegetation;
4) The soil was fertile only in the Nile Valley;
5) The main occupation was agriculture.
1) It was located on the territory of Mesopotamia, that is, Western Asia;
2) The lands were flat, and more hilly in the north, two rivers Tigris and Euphrates flowed here;
3) The climate was dry and hot in places, warm and temperate in places, average rainfall and medium vegetation;
4) The soil was fertile;
5) The main occupation is agriculture.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.