What does it mean in Islam to be a true believer?
June 26, 2021
All Muslims are obliged to live according to the relevant laws of Islam, which are spelled out in the holy book – the Koran. Such a person will be a clear example of the perfection of Islam and religious tolerance. A truly believing Muslim is the person who must comply with all the laws according to the Quran, he must:
1. Believe in Allah and pronounce his name.
2. Pray several times a day and even in the middle of the night.
3. Pray in the middle of the night.
4. Be grateful for what you have.
5. Keep your promises.
7. Respect others.
8. Don’t lie.
9. Be kind.
10. Fight in the interests of good and goodwill.
11. Find happiness in everything.
12. Be kind to your own parents.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.