Fish are animals leading an aquatic lifestyle, which completely determines their structure of life:
1) the shape of the body in fish is streamlined and usually flattened from the sides, or from above, if the fish leads a near-bottom lifestyle, for example, flounder;
2) parts of the body smoothly pass one into another, which contributes to the smooth flow of water around it;
3) the shape of the front of the head is a wedge, which reduces the resistance of water when moving;
4) the dorsal surface is generally wide and convex;
5) the abdominal surface, on the contrary, is narrow and rather flat;
6) the pectoral and pelvic fins are located at an angle to the body, which helps to swim both up and down;
7) tail fin helps to regulate turns when swimming;
8) the body is covered with special mucus, which reduces friction against water;
9) orient themselves in water streams with the help of the lateral line organ, since the rest of the organs are practically undeveloped.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.