Common in the life cycle of lycopods, horsetails and ferns:
– reproduce with the help of spores;
– asexual and sexual generations alternate;
– asexual generation is represented by a sporophyte — it is a leafy plant itself;
– sexual generation – gametophyte – an outgrowth on which germ cells are formed;
– a pre-growth grows from the spore, which looks like a string of algae;
– the pre-growth develops into an outgrowth – a small plate that lives independently of the sporophyte;
– the fusion of gametes occurs with the participation of water.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.