Geographic envelope is a concept that scientists use to describe the totality of several separate layers of the planet. Includes the following components:
1. Hydrosphere, which unites all seas, oceans and smaller water basins of the planet;
2. The earth’s crust, which is the solid part of the planet;
3. The two lower layers of the atmosphere (troposphere and stratosphere), up to the height of the middle part of the stratosphere (25 km);
4. Biosphere, where all living things are united;
5. Noosphere, or the sphere where man and nature influence each other.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.