What was the beginning of the disintegration of the feudal-serf system?
August 29, 2021 | education|
The beginning of the decomposition of the feudal-serf system manifested itself in four main features
1) The makings of a new economic model appeared, based on hired labor.
2) The isolation of the landlord and peasant farms has disappeared – the products produced in them were not consumed by themselves, but were exported for sale.
3) The retained serfdom hindered the development of new forms of labor. The labor market was limited by the retention of serfdom.
4) The robbery of the peasantry by the landlords and the state has intensified.
5) The peasant economy was in decline. The number of ruined peasant farms increased significantly.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.