1. When heated in the presence of a catalyst, methane is formed.
C + 2H2 = CH4.
2. Methane halogenation reaction, UV light.
CH4 + Br2 = CH3Br + HBr.
3. An increase in the carbon chain, the formation of ethane from bromomethane. Wurtz reaction.
2CH3Br + 2Na = C2H6 + 2NaBr.
4. The dehydrogenation reaction in the presence of a Ni catalyst, temperature.
CH3-CH3 => CH2 = CH2 + H2.
5. Getting acetylene from ethylene, temperature and Pt catalyst.
C2H4 = C2H2 + H2.
6. Zelinsky’s reaction. Transmission of acetylene over activated carbon, 600 ° C. Benzene formation.
3C2H2 = C6H6.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.