Write the equations of all possible reactions between the following substances taken in pairs: potassium oxide, phosphorus oxide5, barium hydroxide, sulfuric acid, potassium iodide lead nitrate2.
1) 3K2O + P2O5 = 2K3PO4
2) K2O + H2SO4 = K2SO4 + H2O
3) 3Ba (OH) 2 + P2O5 = Ba3 (PO4) 2 + 3H2O
4) Ba (OH) 2 + H2SO4 = BaSO4 + 2H2O
5) Ba (OH) 2 + Pb (NO3) 2 = Ba (NO3) 2 + Pb (OH) 2
6) 2H2SO4 (conc.) + 2KI = K2SO4 + I2 + SO2 + 2H2O
7) H2SO4 + Pb (NO3) 2 = PbSO4 + 2HNO3
8) 2KI + Pb (NO3) 2 = PbI2 + 2KNO3
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.