1) Aluminum reacts with oxygen, we get – aluminum oxide:
4Al + 3O2 → 2Al2O3;
2) Aluminum oxide reacts with nitric acid resulting in aluminum nitrate and water:
Al2O3 + 6HNO3 → 2Al (NO3) 3 + 3H2O;
3) Aluminum nitrate enters into an exchange reaction with sodium hydroxide, in the process of such a reaction we get – aluminum hydroxide and sodium nitrate:
Al (NO3) 3 + 3NaOH → Al (OH) 3 ↓ + 3NaNO3;
4) Aluminum hydroxide, when heated, forms aluminum oxide and water:
2Al (OH) 3 → Al2O3 + 3H2O;
5) To obtain sodium tetrahydroxoaluminate, add sodium hydroxide and water to aluminum oxide:
Al2O3 + 2NaOH + 3H2O → 2Na [Al (OH) 4].
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.