1) N2 + 3LiH = Li3N + NH3 (when nitrogen reacts with lithium hydride, lithium nitride and ammonia are formed);
2) 4NH3 + 5O2 = 4NO + 6H2O (when ammonia reacts with oxygen, nitrogen oxide (II) and water are formed);
3) NO + O3 = NO2 + O2 (when nitric oxide (II) interacts with ozone, nitrogen oxide (IV) and oxygen are formed);
4) 2NO2 + H2O = HNO3 + HNO2 (when nitrogen (IV) oxide interacts with water, nitric and nitrous acids are formed);
5) 2HNO3 + Ba (OH) 2 = Ba (NO3) 2 + 2H2O (when nitric acid interacts with barium hydroxide, barium nitrate and water are formed).
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.