Write the reaction equation: S – H2SO4 – H2S – KHS – H2S – Na2S – CuS
September 15, 2021
1. The reaction of sulfur with nitric acid to form sulfuric acid.
S + 2HNO3 = 2NO + H2SO4.
2. Concentrated sulfuric acid with zinc react with the release of hydrogen sulfide.
5H2SO4 + 4Zn = 4ZnSO4 + H2S + 4H2O.
3. Formation of an acidic salt at a reagent ratio of 1: 1.
H2S + KOH = KHS + H2O.
4. Reaction of potassium hydrosulfide with sulfuric acid.
2KHS + H2SO4 = 2H2S + K2SO4.
5. With an excess of alkali, sulfide is formed.
H2S + 2NaOH = Na2S + 2H2O.
6. The reaction of exchange of copper chloride and sodium sulfide.
Na2S + CuCl2 = 2NaCl + CuS.
One of the components of a person's success in our time is receiving modern high-quality education, mastering the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for life in society. A person today needs to study almost all his life, mastering everything new and new, acquiring the necessary professional qualities.